2010年10月25日月曜日

My most impressive trip recently

My most impressive trip recently

I made one week- trip to Hokkaido with my wife in this September. During the trip, the weather was very lovely and comfortable. Firstly I played golf . This is the first golf in Hokkaido. It was amazing and exciting, furthermore, much better than I expected. While playing golf, I found beautiful villas along the golf course by chance, which have been developed aiming at Chinese investment. I heard that those villas were sold out as soon as they had been completed. The Japanese have been suffering from long depression, so I thought the real estate business were typically bad. Here again, I realize the Chinese economic power is surprising. People say that they are trying to buy real estate here and there in Hokkaido. Anyway, one week was long enough for us to enjoy the trip.

Whole through the trip, we drove around all the way. We dropped in at Sapporo Asahikawa, Obihiro and so on. We found that Hokkaido looked like Europe or Canada. We really enjoyed the landscape of vast fields and many piles of pasture, because we missed the old days in those countries.

When I make a trip, I try to find something different from the daily life of myself. It would be a landscape, culture and customs, or kindness of the people over there. In Hokkaido, I was deeply impressed by those differences. The air is clean and the nature is primitive; they are quite different from Kansai area. I was surprised to see large schools of salmon fish coming up for spawning in many rivers. The dishes were marvelous and I gained two kilos during the stay. With all good memories, I am worried about the new task, because I am struggling for arranging many photos now.

3 件のコメント:

  1. It sounds like a nice trip.
    I can imagine the landscape is totally different in Hokkaido, but I'm not sure what sort of culture and customs are quite different between us. Please let me know it next time. (EM)

    返信削除
  2. I became to want to go to Hokkaido!!
    As you said I thought the air in Hokkaido was clearer than Kobe when I went there.
    I can't be there without gaining weight because of delicious sea foods like salmon..crab.....

    返信削除
  3. How I envy you playing golf in Hokkaido...
    I also like quiet and comfortable places.

    返信削除