2010年12月7日火曜日

My Favorite Hotel And Product

My favorite Hotel
I like to travel around various places. Hotel is the joy of my travel. In a sense, hotel is a decisive point whether I can enjoy the trip or not. Let me introduce one of my favorite hotels.
In last September I visited Hokkaido, where I stayed for a couple of days. In Obihiro city, I found a wonderful hotel named ‘Hotel Hokkaido’.

“Not luxury but economy and just cozy. Surrounded by quiet woods and you can go for a stroll and enjoy bird singing. Room is clean and compact, and well arranged and furnished with natural wood furniture. Nice restaurant available, both Japanese and French. I strongly recommend Sushi restaurant. Price is reasonable. Fish is so fresh and very special in Hokkaido. You can enjoy smart talk with a sushi chef over the counter, if you want. Good luck and enjoy your trip.”

My Favorite Product
Many new products have been presented also this year. They are food, clothes and electric instruments, and so on. I would like to introduce herewith Heat-Tech underwear. It is a best selling product of Uni-Clo. This type of inner is ideal both for summer and winter. For a certain period, this article was out of stock at the shop because all of Heat‐Tech have been sold out.

“Light and warm inner presented in this winter. Enjoy less clothing, but warmer winter. No more heavy clothes. Let’s go to Uni-Clo as soon as possible and pick it up, then try it.”

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿