2010年11月23日火曜日

2010/11/23
Four personalities

In my career I have met various types of people. I herewith show you four personalities.
I have friends, but not so many. One of my friends is a good company but brutally sensitive. Even when we talk about only daily topics, I have to pay attention to his response and expression on his face. Otherwise he might get hurt by my opinion, because he is delicate and vulnerable to just a slight reaction. Anyway he is intelligent enough and he keeps up with what’s going on in the world. In a sense he is my good adviser and consultant.
Another friend of mine has a contrasting character. He has a happy-go- lucky personality. In a sense, I envy him. It does not mean that all has been going well with his life. He got married and got two children. He has been getting along with his family for some time. But, all of a sudden, he let me know that he got divorced. When we met, he did not show troubled face any more. He seemed to be enjoying a carefree life. Now he is my good golf mate and we promised to play golf together at least until eighty years old.
Thirdly I introduce my former boss. He was highly intelligent with a razor-sharp mind. On the other hand he had a selfish streak and would not have listened to the opinions of his subordinates. He had a strong leadership and accomplished many important projects in his career. However,few men got happy in their lives under his control. It is difficult for me to judge properly what he did, because I consider that work and achievements have to be evaluated by how they served to the public and the happiness of stakeholders.

Lastly I would like to mention about what kind of personality I want to be. It is the difficult thing to say about my own personality. As I grow older, I fall into the self-question of who I am. That is to say I am optimistic or pessimistic, open-minded or selfish and so on. The best personality might have every positive aspect of characters, but nobody has it. I found that this is the way I am, and I cannot change.

1 件のコメント:

  1. All the people have own personalities so it is difficult to understand others completely and get along with everyone...but because everyone is different, being with others is interesting! Now, I'm trying to learn from others' positive aspect of characters in daily lives.

    返信削除