2010年11月24日水曜日

The house I want to live in, in the future

The house to live in is very important for the life. But normally it is rather difficult to choose the ideal house to live in because of work, money, and education of children or some other family reasons.
In my case I have moved many times and I used to live in the various types of houses in various places,such as several domestic cities in Japan and foreign countries. Even though I had many experiences, I could not find myself satisfied with those houses. It is very difficult to realize my ideal.

If I could choose the house to live in, in the future, I would like to make my dream come true. The house should be grand and have many spacious rooms which overlook the beautiful scenery. Location is to be desirable in the urban area, if possible, along the sea shore.

1 件のコメント:

  1. As you said, not only the house itself, but the scenery and the environment around the house is also very important. I want to live near the beach, too!!

    返信削除